Radian AIWB Holster
Radian AIWB Holster
Current lead time is two weeks; to select model, hand, and color add item to cart and you will be prompted to fill out an order form
Please note that orders can only be modified within 24 hours of placing the original order.
The Radian AIWB holster comes standard with an injection-molded claw and is crafted out of .093” “Raptor” material for a sophisticated look and substantial feel. The Radian AIWB holster features adjustable retention, two position adjustable ride height, full length sweat guard, and can accommodate most suppressor height sights. Holsters can be cut to fit slide mounted optics at no extra cost.
Radian AIWB Holster comes standard with:
- Your choice of either 1.5” Steel Clip or Pull-The-Dot® Soft Loops
- One Standard Foam Wedge
- One Tall Foam Wedge
To see if your firearm model is available add item to cart to view the order form.
- Holsters for Glocks will not fit any 10mm/.45 models.
- Holsters for Sig Sauer P320 fits P320 and P320C in 9/40/357; WILL NOT FIT sub-compact and .45 models
- Holsters for HK P30 and P30L WILL NOT FIT P30S or P30LS (thumb-safety equipped models)
- Holsters for HK VP9 WILL NOT FIT VP40
- Holsters for Beretta PX4 CC (Low-Profile Controls) WILL NOT FIT PX4 Compacts with standard controls
- Holsters for Smith & Wesson M&P Shield WILL NOT FIT .45 models
The following holster models come standard with length added to the muzzle end to increase holster stability:
- Glock 43
- Glock 26
- Smith & Wesson Shield
- HK VP9SK
- Beretta PX4 Compact / CC
If you wish to have the holster cut flush with the muzzle on these models please contact us at the below address to obtain more information prior to ordering.
***DISCLAIMER: "Glock" is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc or Glock GmbH. "Smith & Wesson" and "M&P Shield" are federally registered trademarks of Smith & Wesson, Inc. “Sig Sauer” and “P320” are federally registered trademarks of Sig Sauer, Inc. “HK” and “VP9” are federally registered trademarks of Heckler & Koch GmbH. “Beretta” and “PX4” are federally registered trademarks of Beretta S.p.A. Product names, brands, and other trademarks referenced are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders have no affiliation with Mastermind Tactics, LLC or this website and are mentioned for compatibility purposes only***